Queens onQ is Queen’s University’s enterprise studying administration system, constructed all through the Brightspace/Desire2learn atmosphere. Merely as any D2L platform, it may very well be used to ship tutorial packages on the Internet or to complement face-to-face instruction.
onQ may even be used for collaborative analysis and project-based group work.
How to log into queens onQ
To entry Queens University onQ,
- Navigate to onq.queensu.ca.
- Enter your NetID and click on on on Subsequent.
- Then, enter your password to log in.
- To entry your course, click on on on Choose a course… A listing of your packages is probably going to be displayed.
- As soon as you choose a course you’ll land on the Course Dwelling.
- From the Choose a course… menu you’ll have the choice to “pin” packages to the perfect of the rules by deciding on the pin icon on the changing into facet of every course.
You want your Queens University NetID and password to log in. The same credentials you take advantage of to log into Queens SOLUS.
How to ship course content material materials supplies to a cell gadget by way of a Desire2Learn Binder app
To ship course content material materials supplies to your cell phone, do thought-about one in all many following:
- Click on on on Ship to Binder from the context menu of the subject you need to ship.
- Click on on on Ship to Binder when viewing a subject.
Watch this fast video on how to navigate your course in onQ.
How to create your private profile on onQ
- Log into Queens onQ.
- Click on on on Profile out of your private menu on the minibar.
- Fill all through the textual content material materials fields. You would possibly enter particulars about your social networks, contact information, training and work, and private particulars akin to your beginning date, hobbies, and favourite factors.
- To make sure that you to add and current a profile image, click on on on Change Image, browse and choose your picture, then click on on on Achieved.
- Click on on on Save and Shut.
How to submit job on queens onQ
- Log into Queen’s University onQ.
- On the Course of Submission Folders web internet web page, click on on on on the folder you need to submit to.
- Click on on on Add a File to browse for the file you need to submit. You would possibly be part of recordsdata out of your native laptop computer laptop or storage gadget, a private locker, a bunch locker, or ePortfolio.
- You would possibly Add a File, Doc Video, or Doc Audio as choices. While you end a recording, click on on on Add.
- Enter any Solutions you need to submit with the file.
- Click on on on Submit. You’ll be launched to a File Add Outcomes web internet web page. Click on on on Achieved.
How to take a quiz on queens onQ
- On the Quiz Tips web internet web page, click on on on on the quiz you need to take.
- Be taught the directions and particulars for the quiz, and within the occasion you’re prepared, click on on on Begin Quiz!.
- Reply every query. You would possibly even see which questions you’ve obtained saved choices to all through the Questions part of the quiz’s left panel. You may additionally click on on on the query quantity all through the quiz’s left panel to return to the query.
- Click on on on Subsequent Web internet web page or Earlier Web internet web page to navigate between pages.
- Click on on on Go to Submit Quiz when you find yourself prepared to submit.Keep in mind: Should you strive to submit a quiz with unanswered questions, you’ll observe a warning on the prime of the Submit Quiz web internet web page informing you about unanswered questions. Click on on on every hyperlink beneath the warning to return to every unanswered query.
- After you try to reply all quiz questions, click on on on Submit Quiz.
Queens University recommends you click on on on the corresponding Save button after answering a query. You may additionally click on on on Save All Responses within the occasion you’re not completed answering all questions on a single web internet web page, or within the occasion you’re engaged on a time-consuming query and want to save all earlier responses.
Incessantly requested questions
I can’t see my course(s)?
Ought to you could’t see your course in Queens onQ:
Affirm alongside alongside along with your Teacher that they’re utilizing onQ and that they’ve made the course available on the market to college faculty college students. Should you nonetheless don’t see your course contact the ITSC at 36666 or by filling out the Help Sort.
How do I pin your present packages?
It’s best to take advantage of the Choose a Course drop-down menu in Queens onQ to pin your present semester packages and change them to the perfect of the rules.
To pin a course, search for the course all through the drop-down menu, and click on on on on the pin icon on the changing into facet of the course title. The pinned course(s) have an orange pin icon, and would possibly at all times seem on the prime of the rules. You would possibly pin fairly just a few packages.
To unpin a course, click on on on on the orange pin icon on the changing into facet of the course title. Unpinned packages have a grey pin icon.
Why can’t I see my grades?
Grades mustn’t seen till they’re revealed. They is probably not revealed till all grading is accomplished by the coach and launched to all college faculty college students on the same time. Remaining grades simply isn’t going to usually be launched till the very best of the course.
Why does my grade say “Dropped”?
In case your grade says “Dropped”, the coach:
1. Dropped the perfect and/or lowest grade merchandise on this class.
2. Dropped this job so it doesn’t rely within the course of the final phrase grade.
In every case, contact the coach of the course for extra information.